The Show - Newcastle & Hunter
Newcastle Showground, 1A Curly Road, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
4 Mar 2022 to 6 Mar 2022
The 2021 Greater Bank Show experienced great success this year with over 100,000 visitors over the 3 day event and 2022 is shaping up perfectly with new, unique and innovative activations and we promise you - a mountain of colour and music!
Snapshot of the event looks like this:
Friday 4th March - 9am - 10pm
Saturday 5th March - 9am - 10pm
Sunday 6th March 2022 - 9am - 5pm
Newcastle Showground, Curley Road, Broadmeadow
• Over 100 high adrenaline, family and kid's amusements and games
• 6 huge showbag operators featuring branded and in demand showbags
• 3 days of continuous entertainment on stage and roving entertainment
• Food, wine, lifestyle and DIY activations in the Entertainment Centre on the grounds
• Interactive industry, mining and manufacturing exhibits in the Exhibition Hall
• 3 days of Centre Ring entertainment featuring Show jumping, Campdraft, Woodchop and all the traditional components of an Agricultural Show
• Newcastle Motor Show featuring vehicles and bikes of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
• Delightful agricultural precinct featuring cute and furry animals to delight the children
• Spectacular Fireworks Display on Friday and Saturday night
• So much more and too much to list here!!
Our activations will engage, educate and definitely entertain our visitors.
The 2022 Greater Newcastle Show will be greater!