Caroline Springs Rotary Makers' & Farmers' Market
North East Corner of Lake Caroline, The Esplanade (Near Corner of Garretty Rd), Caroline Springs VIC 3023
1st and 3rd Saturday of the month - 9 am till 1 pm
No Market 20th April 2019 (Closed for Easter)
Our aim is to retail fresh farm produce & Artisan products to residents of Caroline Springs and surrounds.
Our Market is providing opportunities to:
- Local producers to sell their produce;
- Promoting and encouraging Healthy eating;
- Build a sense of Community;
- Attract funds into the local economy; and
- Raise funds for Rotary Caroline Springs Community programmes & Partner Community Groups.
We wish to meet our aims whilst providing the freshest, cleanest and largest variety of farm produce & quality home-made products to the people of the region. Promoting local and Victorian produce & merchandise and introduce or reconnect growers/producers/manufacturers with the consumer creating a vibrant, social shopping experience.