Medowie Christmas Carnival 2018
Friday, 7 December
4:00pm – 9:00pm
Ferodale Park, Ferodale Road
MEDOWIE NSW 2318.
Formally known as the Medowie Community Carols, in 2018 the Rotary Williamtown event will be relaunched under the new name of ‘Medowie Christmas Carnival’ and will be transformed into a prominent regional flagship event for our community.
Medowie Christmas Carnival will feature a range of children’s rides and amusements; carefully curated artisan market stalls; gourmet food vendors; live music and entertainment; as well as activity involving local schools, sport/dance/community groups, local businesses, Christmas carols, Santa and much more!
Families are encouraged to arrange to meet friends at the event, shop for unique gifts and home wares, sample a range of gourmet foods and explore the rides and amusements.
Bring a picnic blanket, relax and enjoy live entertainment and immerse yourselves in the festive community spirit as we celebrate the countdown to Christmas!
Medowie Christmas Carnival Primary Target Audience Snapshot:
Port Stephens has a population of 71,406 people:
• (females make up 50.6% of the total population of Port Stephens)
• (males make up 49.4% of the total population of Port Stephens)
• (median age is 45 years)
• there are 18,890 families living within Port Stephens
Medowie is located within the Port Stephens Council’s Central Ward in the 2318 postcode. The population of the 2318 postcode is 12,147 people:
• (females make up 50% of the total population of the 2318 postcode)
• (males make up 50% of the total population of the 2318 postcode)
• (median age is 39 years)
• there are 3,367 families living within the 2318 postcode of Port Stephens
Medowie Christmas Carnival Secondary Audience Snapshot:
Port Stephens shares boundaries with the Local Government Areas of:
• Newcastle - population of 162,480 people
• Maitland – population of 79340 people
• Dungog – population of 8,500 people
• Great Lakes – population of 92,569 people
- Applications for Market Stalls or Food Trucks/Vendors must be lodged via email no later than Friday, 31 August 2018.
- Preference will be given applicants offering local (Hunter Region) hand-crafted/designed or locally sourced products and who have a high calibre of product, presentation/marketing.
- Applicants will be contacted by Friday, 7 September 2018 to be advised if their application was successful. Successful applicants will be directed to an online booking system to make payment in full by Friday, 5 October 2018. Sites will not be secured until payment is made.
**To obtain an application form, please contact Katrina Becker email@example.com**