The ESRE Emporium is your chance to find beautiful quality toys and resources for playing and teaching and learning – all in the one location! @Addison Road Community Centre: Gumbramorra Hall. This FREE market is open to the public.
20+ brands come together in the one space creating a unique Emporium community. This is your opportunity to purchase hand-made felt stories, wooden blocks, dolls houses, hand felted toys, fairy dolls and fairy houses, animal figurines, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island resources and toys, soft furnishings, small world play sets, finger puppets, puzzles and craft resources, games, baskets, books, CDs and the list goes on and on.
This event is perfect for educators from all service types: family day care, long day care, preschool, first years of school and primary aged children, families, services owners, play groups …
Tickets are FREE!
KEY FEATURES AT THE MARKET
• Over 20+ stalls and services
• Perfect for educators and families searching for unique quality products related to children, education and learning.
• Touch and feel and try before you buy!
• Meet the faces behind your favourite EC brands!
• Families can purchase gifts for the children in their lives – get ready for the gift giving season and take advantage of specials.
• Enjoy a freshly made coffee by the Foti Brothers – our onsite cafe stall.
With more details to be announced! Register for your free ticket to keep up to date!